Tuesday 5 January 2016

A WINTERS TALE - INTRO

INTRODUCTION - A Winters Tale

Over the next 3-4 weeks I am going to be documenting my time of a set designer on A Winters Tale. As a module at my University I am working to creating magic within theatre. By this I mean that I want to transport an audience to a new world within the theatre. 

How can a theatre be turned into a different world, from pantomimes, drama plays to even festivals. 

FROM: www.dailyemerald.com

The smile on audiences faces after a show has finished is on the best feelings for an actor. To convey emotion is important but all can't be done without the technical aspects. The lighting setting the mood. The sounds within a space. Even the setting of a show. Every aspect of the production has an effect on the audience. Thats why my aim is to create a magical setting for the audience to get lost in - A Winters Tale.

 
http://www.theatreroyal.co.uk - NEWCASTLE 





No comments:

Post a Comment