This is how the theatre looked when we first walked into the studio, after hours of work we finished with this by the end of he day.
Thursday, 4 February 2016
Wednesday, 3 February 2016
In today's session into the construction of the set we began the final covering of the water fountain. Which it was all then sealed within a mixture of white paint and PVA glue.
After the whole water fountain was covered it was left to set while other prices of set got a looking into. We started the texturing of the water fountain making a sandstone feel.
We also used the same effect on the other pieces of set. This is so we can use shading to add more effect, details will be added at a later stage. We moved the water fountain from the work shop into the theatre ready for the get in tomorrow.